This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about DVDFab Virtual Drive

I see the basic description of Virtual Drive. I am trying to understand some things:

1. How is it different/same as something like daemon-lite?
    2. Does this product encourage the rip to ISO method (one of the reasons I rip to ISO rather than folders is to use a virtual drive to test the movie)?
    3. Does it work with non-movie ISOs?
    4. Anything else I should know about?

It has its own forum, I'll move your post there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The feature sets are almost same, except DVDFab Virtual Drive doesn't support Game Protection for now.

2. Does this product encourage the rip to ISO method (one of the reasons I rip to ISO rather than folders is to use a virtual drive to test the movie)?

If you want to play the Blu-ray backup on PC, you need rip it to ISO.
      If you just want to to backup to writable disc, you don't need this.

3. Does it work with non-movie ISOs?

Yes, it works with non-movie ISOs.

4. Anything else I should know about?

No, please just try it to see the result
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by billbell52 View Post
        I see the basic description of Virtual Drive. I am trying to understand some things:

I haven't tried it yet, but it doesn't say that you can mount CD images.

Comment

Try it and let us know.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by dypsis View Post
            It doesn't say that you can mount CD images.
            Originally posted by signals View Post
            Try it and let us know.
            I've just tried it and unfortunately it only mounts DVD/Blu-ray discs. I hope CD mounting will be added in the future as it would be very useful and no additional programs would be needed anymore.

Comment

Perhaps one of the earlier versions did. Fengtao said in one of the early threads that it would.

Comment

Working...
              X