Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a command line or programmatical interface for DVDFab Virtual Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a command line or programmatical interface for DVDFab Virtual Drive?

Is there a way to mount a Blu-ray or DVD ISO using DVDFab Virtual Drive from a command line - or some other interface one could access using .NET on Win10-64?

My end-result will be to create .NET code using C# to display a list of ISO's and be able to double click on a row in that list and mount it.

There is no such interface that I am aware of.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      There is no such interface that I am aware of.
      Could you add one? Being able to control loading ISO's using code is a bit essential to a video server. Or, do you recommend another ISO loader?

As I own DVDFab, I'd prefer to use DVDfab tools if possible, so hopefully - one of the programmers can implement this rather simple feature?

Comment

I have added your thread to the list I'm holding while the office is closed for the holiday. What player software are you using?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          I have added your thread to the list I'm holding while the office is closed for the holiday. What player software are you using?
          I'm using Zoom Player - but I've written a .NET app to display my ISO's so that I can choose them using my remote control. I'm moving from an old XP Video Server to a new Win10-64 Video Server. I'd been using Girder to interface to Zoom Player, and Daemon Tools (which does have a command line interface) on that old XP box.

I've used Virtual Drive on the Win10 box to load an ISO, works quite well, so ... I'd rather stay with that if possible as who knows if Daemon Tools now installs some malware (DVDFab certainly doesn't!!)

I may also use PowerDVD, but ... I think I'll have a lot more features with Zoom Player (for playing ISO's without copy protection).

Comment

You may want to consider trying DVDFab Media Player, it plays files, folders and ISOs (with no virtual drive required) and is free forever for everything except optical discs.

Comment

Working...
            X