X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.1.0.9 not working on Win 7 Ultimate x64

DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.1.0.9 not working on Win 7 Ultimate x64

I installed it and I can see the icon in my taskbar. When I double click it, nothing happens, which is obvious.

When I right click on it, the options come up.

But, when I right-click on an .ISO file and ask it to open with DVDFabVD then nothing happens. It does not mount.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I just figured out why the above scenario didn't work. I hope this helps someone else, as well.

When I did BluRay to ISO by using the Write Data option (option #4 under Blu Ray to Blu Ray), it didn't ask me for any options (using DVDFab 7.0.3.0 dated 26/03/2010).

But, I tried IMGBURN and viola... I can right click on the ISO and it mounts perfectly. So, this wasn't the issue with Virtual Drive, but rather with the ISO file itself.

IMGBURN warned me that BluRays can't be ISO'ed (is that even a word?) in ISO9660 format, but rather UDF format. And, DVDFab made the ISO in a format that wasn't mountable. So, my question is - how do I take a BR folder and turn it into an ISO in a UDF format?

Comment

Not sure why you are seeing this. I made two ISOs today using Write Data, mounted both in Virtual Drive v1.1.0.9 and played them both with PowerDVD10 Ultra. The BD folder was made from Avatar original using Main Movie (BD) mode. DVDFab was set for software player friendly mode in Common Settings.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X