This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab Virtual Drive 1,1,9

i tried to open backup BD-R movies under DvdFab Virtual Drive with Power Dvd 10 Ultra.i played my Blue Ray Iso files but can not select audio and subtitles.Can you help me please.Because my blue ray Iso files includes 6 different Audio and 23 different Subtitles.

Originally posted by oguz73 View Post
    i tried to open backup BD-R movies under DvdFab Virtual Drive with Power Dvd 10 Ultra.
    oguz73,
    Why are opening BD-R with Virtual Drive?

i played my Blue Ray Iso files but can not select audio and subtitles.Can you help me please.Because my blue ray Iso files includes 6 different Audio and 23 different Subtitles.
    So, what exactly are you trying to play? BD-R or ISO? Did you try to use another player, like Media Player Classic Home Cinema or VLC?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Virtual Drive works fine with PDVD10U, I use it frequently to play ISOs.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X