Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 3d conversion engine speed issue has been around for a very long time I reported it.I still have to use version 10022 for 3d conversions because of this.All versions of 10 after it run 2/3 slower than 10022.So a Hugh speed difference. Fab said they will fix it but never did and is the same way today in all versions of 10 after 10022 so a 3d compare with the 64 bit version is not valid due to the speed problem in all versions of 10 after 10022.I also wish they get this fixed it has been a real long time now being broken.

On #3 I also reported that and it also never got fixed a new user can easily be confused with this the way it is and both need fixing.
    Last edited by 3dman7; 08-14-2017, 01:22 AM. Reason: Made some changes to clear statement up.

Comment

I have now run conversion tests on 2D video also which has highlighted similar slow processing issues. Sorry, I didn't have time to test 2D ripping of BD and DVD in V10 (64bit) but previous tests indicated that the original V10 took about 55% to 60% longer to process than V9321 (as reported to DVDFab Technical Support some time ago).

The new results for 2D conversion are:

Convert an .mkv to MP4 in V10 (64bit): 4 hours, 15 minutes (using the same source and settings in V9321 takes only 3 hours, 4 minutes).

This test was with all GPUs disabled - all set to 'software'.

For some reason both V10 & V10 (64bit) take significantly longer than V9321 to process 2D & 3D rips and conversions.

Comment

Please confine comments in this forum to comparing the x64 version to the 32-bit v10, not to older versions. You can start threads about that elsewhere. I am closing this thread, it has gone off-topic.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X