no problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem

No problem to install, still have version 10051 also, is the 64 bit version supposed to be better or more stable?

Thanks for the feedback, I would hope for good stability and possible speed improvements in some areas of operation, but I have not heard anything official.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Installed fine but received a "failed to initialize the burning engine" message. Re-booted as suggested but still same results. On the plus side, rip time inproved by 2.5 minutes on a test iso. Any change for 64 bit passkey?

Comment

the one thing I have noticed is the 64 bit version under the drop box utilities does not have drm removal only shows BDfix and BDinfo the miniature version will show drm add mp4 so I have to use version 10051 to download from iTunes. ?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamin47 View Post
          the one thing I have noticed is the 64 bit version under the drop box utilities does not have drm removal only shows BDfix and BDinfo the miniature version will show drm add mp4 so I have to use version 10051 to download from iTunes. ?
          Hi,

Added the support to remove DRM in the new version now.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X