What is difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is difference?

What is difference between 64bit and 32bit version?

64 bit can use more memory and be faster than 32 bit however a lot of 64bit programs still run at 32 bits.A direct comparison with the same movie with 64 bit and 32 bit needs to be tested to see if its faster.There's a lot on the internet about this here one link on differences between 32 and 64 bit cpu's it also depends how the software is written.One way to see what's running at 32 and what's running at 64 bit is have windows resource monitor running while the 64 bit program is running.As to what Fab wrote in it's version of 64 bit software is for them to answer or you to test with the same movie with both versions some things may be faster while other jobs may be the same speed.
    Information on the differences between a 32-bit and 64-bit CPU?

Comment

I have not been able to detect any difference in DVDFab x64. Most of the above is theoretical, not empirical.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I use almost function Copy and sometimes Converter, not Ripper.
        I understood theoreticaly.

Comment

64bit version is faster than 32bit version.

Also, to process 4K video, we have to use 64bit version, since it can use more than 2GB memory.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
          X