Blupath Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blupath Error

(was posting without prefix and can't find it in the forum, thus re-post)
    I am trying to do Bluray Copy with Customize option, when I inserted my original DISC, it shows Blupath error (as attached PNG file), I can only proceed my copy with "No Menu" Mode to make my copied Bluray DISC working, here attached the log, thanks
    Attached Files

Hi William, it may be a decryption problem with this particular disc from the set. The log looks as if the cloud decryption and locally generated data don't match up well but one of the developers will need to take a look at it.

(was posting without prefix and can't find it in the forum, thus re-post)
    Also, please give me a more detailed description of the problem you had making a post and what you can't find.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals,

Regarding to my post problem, I did my first post without picking up proper prefix and it seems gone nowhere. now I know proper prefix would help. Would the post shown right after submitted? I can't find it yesterday. Thanks for helping this out anyway.

Regards,
      William

Comment

Hi William,
        Normally (and under the old forum software version), prefixes were required for all new threads before they would be accepted. This function is not working quite correctly yet with the new software version and it may explain where your first post went: to limbo. I can't find it and have no idea where it is. I regret this inconvenience for you and all users and we are working to correct this and other irritating things that may happen from time to time. Also, all posts and threads by new members are placed in a moderation queue for approval by the staff which can contribute to a delay before the post or thread appears.

The thread prefixes are required to allow the Beijing staff to scan a forum quickly for specific problems and to see which version of DVDFab you are using. It reduces the time they must spend reading through posts and the time saved can be devoted to fixes and improvements for DVDFab products.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

to expedite support process, some required components would definitely help, I am new to this forum but agree on this process, thanks

Comment

Working...
          X