Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X64 is slower then 32Bit (Fixed in 10060 or later)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X64 is slower then 32Bit (Fixed in 10060 or later)

I have think I have a problem with windows so I have reinstall it but the problem remains.
    Since X64 is out all my ripps are going very slowly
    example

DVD to H265 8bit usualy at 32bit over 110fps, with X64 around 30fps
    BD to H265 8bit usualy around 16fps, with X64 5-6fps and I can't turn it off, I have try to rename the x64 folder but then DVDfab not want rip it.

I have think all the time, that my new ATI RX 560 with H265 support for encoding is the problem but no it is the x64 version.
    And when we talk about WHEN FINLAY COME THE GPU SUPPORT FOR H265 ENCODER CARDS ????
    Since months you say you work on it? Who works on it Mr. NOONE it can't be that you need months to implement a support.

Please make a update where I can choose what I use x64 or x86, why you deploy a x64 which is so bad written?
    I'm not the only one who have a problem with it but the other treat you hva close with the mark BETA now it is official so do something about it !
    Because of you I have think something is wrong with my system so I have reinstall my whole windows but it was not my system it was you !

Kor,
    You complain but supply no facts with which to help you. Please attach the dvdfab_internal.log and the fabcheck.log
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok how to do?

Comment

found it
        Attached Files

Comment

since version 10.0.6.0 no more problems

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, glad it is OK now.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Closed the thread.
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X