This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x64 10.0.6.5 keeps Successfully ripping but without actually making a file

I'm using 10.0.6.5 x64 to rip Money for Nothing (1993).
    I did a successful rip using MKV.H265.10bit.
    Then I tried to do an 8bit rip to compare the first to, MKV.H265.1pass.
    But after starting the rip, it finished in 15 secs. with no file outputted.

I checked the logs and it shows
    connect filter failed
    It looks like the Cuda module is failing for some reason.

I tried restarting both DVDFab and my PC, but that didn't help.

I'm going to try reinstalling DVDFab.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Attached Files

Try turning off (unchecking) Lightning Shrink on the AV Codec page in DVDFab Settings. Please post a new internal log session if it fails again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I uninstalled DVDFab and unchecked Preserve settings, restarted my PC, made sure all folders related to DVDFab were deleted, then re-installed 10.0.6.5 x64 bit. Everything is working again. No idea what happened. My PC is having problems with network connections now though. Everything is slow. Hopefully I just need to restart my modem and routers. Thanks for responding.

Comment

Glad to hear it, the failure seems to have been in the Lightning Shrink communication between the decode/encode processes in CUDA.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Glad to hear it, the failure seems to have been in the Lightning Shrink communication between the decode/encode processes in CUDA.
          Gotcha.
          The problem with my network slowness was the Comcast disruption that happened yesterday.
          Most major cities were affected.

Everything is working great now.
          You can close this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X