This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10.6.5 x64 or 10.6.6 x64 audio sync issues

from beta 10.6.3 using h.264 to h.265 was working flawlessly, fast and great etc. After upgrading to 10.6.5 or 10.6.6 I have been having audio sync issues on HEVC 4k encoding, just seeing if its something else anyone else is experiencing this before I reformat my windows install. I can post logs just not right now, I didn't see any errors as it encodes fine, the sound doesn't match the screen at all. Preview shows fine as well.

AOD, what is the format of your Source content and is this with the Copy or Ripper function? Please attach an example log session when you can.

There will be a new release of x64 soon, please try it on some of the same content and report the results. I would certainly hold off on wiping Windows.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ive tried many different files these are all from a Sony AX100 4k Camcorder written in h.264.mp4 with 100mbps and lpcm audio or as dvdfab says unknown. But remember it did work on 10.6.3; thanks AOD
      Attached Files

Comment

By the way, software encodes h.264 to h.265 just fine. I am using converter.... not ripper or copy. So issue is with HEVC h.265 CUDA......

Comment

Originally posted by AOD View Post
          By the way, software encodes h.264 to h.265 just fine. I am using converter.... not ripper or copy. So issue is with HEVC h.265 CUDA......
          Hello AOD,

We need one of the problematic sources, please send one to us. You can PM me the download URL (If you need a FTP server to upload the file, please let me know). Thank you in advance.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hello AOD,

We need one of the problematic sources, please send one to us. You can PM me the download URL (If you need a FTP server to upload the file, please let me know). Thank you in advance.

Regards,
            mona
            Mona You have been PM'd

Comment

Mona You have been PM'd
              Thank you, we are downloading the file, will check it out as soon as possible.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Thank you, we are downloading the file, will check it out as soon as possible.

Regards,
                mona
                Would you like a smaller file or anything else you require? Thanks AOD

Comment

Would you like a smaller file or anything else you require? Thanks AOD
                  No other info is required at the moment. We will keep you updated, thank you for your patience in advance.

Regards,
                  mona

Comment

No other info is required at the moment. We will keep you updated, thank you for your patience in advance.

Regards,
                    mona
                    Any news? Ive tried the beta/7.0 in x64 the problem is worse now, software doesnt work either..... 42% with cuda then says done, software takes longer but the video codec isn't properly formed. I also did format my windows desktop, fresh clean install of just dvdfab x64. This may resolve by installing x32 version 10.7.1 as well as x64 as ive seen issues when troubleshooting in the past. In other news I did not purchase UHD copy or ripper nor did it ask me to try it as I'm still converting a 4k h.264 file to a 4k hevc file just shrinking it, it is off a sony ax100 camcorder 4k @ 100mpbs. I hope this helps with the investigation!

Comment

Any news? Ive tried the beta/7.0 in x64 the problem is worse now, software doesnt work either..... 42% with cuda then says done, software takes longer but the video codec isn't properly formed. I also did format my windows desktop, fresh clean install of just dvdfab x64. This may resolve by installing x32 version 10.7.1 as well as x64 as ive seen issues when troubleshooting in the past. In other news I did not purchase UHD copy or ripper nor did it ask me to try it as I'm still converting a 4k h.264 file to a 4k hevc file just shrinking it, it is off a sony ax100 camcorder 4k @ 100mpbs. I hope this helps with the investigation!
                      Hello AOD,

Our developers are working on it. Please kindly wait for updates, thank you.

Regards,
                      mona

Comment

Hello AOD,

Regards,
                        mona
                        Any updates? Thank you!

Comment

I just read the notes on version 10.0.7.6.... hevc audio not syncing on certain files.... I will test later... Thank you!

Comment

Hello AOD,

Regards,
                            mona
                            Mona it appears this issue is resolved. Thank you!

Comment

Okay. Thank you for the update.

Topic closed.

Regards,
                              mona

Comment

Working...
                              X