Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10.0.6.9beta is broke. Can't complete verification of password.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10.0.6.9beta is broke. Can't complete verification of password.

Installed the 10.0.6.9 64bit beta this morning and after installation it asks to authorize the pc user. After I enter my password and click Authorize, the program crashes with a Send Crash Report popup. I sent the report it to you.

Exact same problem here I filled out the report no way to get the program registered but I did check my member account and it now shows 1pc as authorised i am sure this should be a quick fix for Fab I hope.

The X86 bit beta version registered with no issues
    Last edited by XX14; 12-05-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience, I did not experience this. If you restart DVDFab now, does it pop up the authorization box? The x86 versions currently out do not have the authorization function.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

86 beta does have the autorize and deautorize function signals just the 64 bit version no matter what you do will not register.

yes the 64 bit beta will not register and once you open it again it will ask to authorise aka login to your account

Comment

Yeah, it just kept crashing for me after entering my password. I didn't do a clean install of the Beta though. Not sure if that is required.

Comment

Hi, Please save the crash report and attach it here. Sorry for this trouble you. Thanks! Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              Hi, Please save the crash report and attach it here. Sorry for this trouble you. Thanks! Wilson
              I reinstalled the 10.0.6.9 x64 beta and after entering my password to authorize my pc, the program just closed and never reopened. This was different than last time where it provided a crash report pop up.

I've uploaded the ReportCrash folder from this scenario to my Google Drive and will keep trying to get it to work.

The attachments were too large to upload here.

Comment

Got it to create a Crash report.

Here you go:
                Attached Files

Comment

It worked perfectly for me, but I had already authorized my PC with the x86 version. The x64 Beta never asked me to authorize it. Thanks for the reports, sorry for the inconvenience.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Did not require authorization for me either. Works fine.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Well hopefully the logs i provided will help the developers to sort out the issue.

It would suck if this new authorization system kept me from getting future updates.

Comment

I am having the same issue and have sent the report from the box that shows. Just goes into a loop and will not accept my details but the members area is stating 1 of 1 activated?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I downloaded to the desktop, right click and installed as administrator, and quick installed. Might try that?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                            I downloaded to the desktop, right click and installed as administrator, and quick installed. Might try that?
                            You must have gotten the special download i already tried that too with no Joy the 86 bit version works fine for me.

Comment

I get the same software you get downloaded the same way.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X