No announcement yet.

White box after DVD finishes ripping and other windows not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific Feature White box after DVD finishes ripping and other windows not working

Anyone having any issues where a white box appears to where the completed msg box is. I also have an issue where when I try to click on check for upgrade, nohting happens. I usually have to download the updates manually.
    Running DVD Fab version 10.0.7.4 64 bit. Also getting the same on DVD Fab version 10.0.7.4 32 bit
    Running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Attached Files

Not seeing this. There is a newer version for the x64 version, please try it and see if this continues.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Tried the newer version of 64 and still getting the same issue.

Comment

Moving your thread to the x64 forum, sorry for the problem, I can't reproduce it. Sent a link to this thread to the developers.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

K. Thanks.
          I also have the same problem with the 32 bit version

Comment

do you have any add-ons enabled in your web browser ??
            if yes, try disabling them and see if you still get the white box on your screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrados View Post
              Anyone having any issues where a white box appears to where the completed msg box is. I also have an issue where when I try to click on check for upgrade, nohting happens. I usually have to download the updates manually.
              Running DVD Fab version 10.0.7.4 64 bit. Also getting the same on DVD Fab version 10.0.7.4 32 bit
              Running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Hello,

Please double check and upgrade the driver of your graphics card to the latest version to try again and see if will make a difference.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hello,

Please double check and upgrade the driver of your graphics card to the latest version to try again and see if will make a difference.

Regards,
                mona
                Hi,
                Thank you for the suggestion. I updated the driver on one of the 2 video cards, the other one is no longer supported for Windows 10 so I bought a new one and waiting it to come in the mail. Once I swap that one out and update the drivers I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                  do you have any add-ons enabled in your web browser ??
                  if yes, try disabling them and see if you still get the white box on your screen.
                  Tried that with no luck (Firefox)

Comment

Hi,
                    Thank you for the suggestion. I updated the driver on one of the 2 video cards, the other one is no longer supported for Windows 10 so I bought a new one and waiting it to come in the mail. Once I swap that one out and update the drivers I will let you know.
                    Hello,

Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal,log file, thank you.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

Hi,
                      Finally got the new video card installed and after I did that the white box went away and now it displays the message that the process completed successfully and I can now run the auto updating of the software again too.

Comment

Hi,
                        Finally got the new video card installed and after I did that the white box went away and now it displays the message that the process completed successfully and I can now run the auto updating of the software again too.
                        Thank you for the update, we are glad to hear that.

Regards,
                        mona

Comment

Working...
                        X