Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question on Versions

Hi Guys,

I purchased a lifetime "all in one" package. I see individual updates on various products that are also part of my "all in one" package. Do I need to update and download the individual modules that are supported by my "all in one" package. How does the "all in one" package keep up with updates? After the last update to the "all in one" Package, I see individual updates to modules that are supported in the "all in one" package after the last "all in one" update cycle.

Thanks.. Mike

By installing the DVDFab software from one single exe file on your PC you are installing always a "all in one" package. Means, that all moduls are installed. If there is an update on any modul, there will be a new single exe file. This contains all moduls - the updated ones and the non updated ones. By installing this version, all updated moduls are being updated and the other moduls are fine as they are.

The concept of licensing is to unlock some or all of this modules. Someone who had no licencese purchased sticks in trial mode. This is a "all in one" package for only a few weeks. Then the HD decrpyter is the only unlocked modul. Someone like me who had some but not all licences purchased can use those moduls and test only the other moduls. Someone which has purchased a "all in one" package can use all moduls that are available at the time of purchase.

Exception is the movie server. As this is a discrete part of hardware with extra firmware one can update this if a new version is available.

So the DVDFab software with their modules are one thing. The Movie server and his firmware is another thing.

Comment

mluer
      To clarify this, you have a lifetime license for all the modules that existed when you made the purchase of All-In-One, that is, you can install all DVDFab updates (xp, x86 or x64 versions) and all your existing licenses will be activated on a continuing basis. If certain modules were added after you made your purchase, you would need to update your license to include them, which can usually be done from your Member Center account. New modules are offered to existing All-In-One users at a 50% discount. Recent examples of this include Cinavia Removal, UHD Copy/Ripper etc. Improvements for existing modules you already have do not require re-purchasing and are included when you install a new version. All-In-One does not include Passkey, DVDFab Player 5, or other standalone products that are available now or in the future.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Super Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X