Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simplest way to split a set of TV show discs into individual episode ISO files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simplest way to split a set of TV show discs into individual episode ISO files?

What is the simplest way to split a set of TV show discs, with 3 episodes per disc, into individual episode ISO files, with the suggested "TV_SHOW_NAME s##e##.iso" naming scheme?

I've been doing it one disc at a time, one episode at a time but it seems there should be a better way.

Thanks.

Frederick

The easiest way is to use Main Movie and use the Choose Other Titles button to select the title for the first episode, set up the ISO name, then right click in the area where you see the "x" in the capture and select Copy Source. DVDFab will create another line from the same Source disc where you can select and name the second episode. Just repeat the process for the third. You will want to use Preview in the Choose Other Titles window to see which episode is which. You will need to name the ISOs using the name format you prefer. In the example in the capture, I named them ....S01E01, etc. When it is all set up, just click Start and you will end up with 3 ISOs, each with 1 episode.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 INDIVISOTV.png Views:	1 Size:	352.6 KB ID:	349628

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you. I did not know about the "Copy Source" function. That will save some time.

Comment

Working...
      X