X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report DVDFAB x64 10.0.8.7

Nothing to change some problem.
    1. UHD copy
    - Still problem external subtitle Skip chapter, forward not to display.
    I dont understand not to fix along time.
    2. UHD creator:
    - Lost dolby almost after creator.
    - Subtitle working some to fast, some to slow.
    I'm think DvdFab just to change number version not to fix anything last report.
    Boring not to hope so.

Hello huyhoang72,

We are terrible sorry that you get those problems when using DVDFab. Please understand that we care about any feedback from our users.

Regarding the subtitle problem and the "Lost dolby atmos after creator" problem you reported, our developers are working on them. We need some time to solve them.

Please kindly wait for updates. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Hi Mona.

Also in the latest version (like the previous), in UHD Creator from MKV files, the Cuda encoding is very slow. My GPU usage is at 30% max.

Comment

ministry49 Please do not enter different problems in someone else's thread, this is called thread hijacking and is against the rules. It makes your problem less visible. In the future, please start your own thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by huyhoang72 View Post
          Nothing to change some problem.
          1. UHD copy
          - Still problem external subtitle Skip chapter, forward not to display.
          I dont understand not to fix along time.
          2. UHD creator:
          - Lost dolby almost after creator.
          - Subtitle working some to fast, some to slow.
          I'm think DvdFab just to change number version not to fix anything last report.
          Boring not to hope so.
          1. cannot tell..
          2. Atmos is not lost, when you extract it from source in format ATMOS+TRUEHD+CORE. In MKV, there is ATMOS+TRUEHD without core, which is unacceptable for UHD BD structure, it need also CORE.

Comment

Working...
          X