Iron Man 2 Blu Ray DVD Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 2 Blu Ray DVD Rip

I have been trying to rip the Iron Man 2 Blu Ray DVD. I have not had any success. I have attached the Log. Have others had issue with this DVD? I have also tried to copy it and when I go back to read the file to use it for a Rip it says it is not a readable file.
    Attached Files

Please do not make two threads for the same topic, the other one you started has been deleted. Also, in the future, please edit the log file to show only the log session about the problem you are reporting. There is a short guide for this procedure here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

The log indicates you are trying to process the Blu-ray, is that correct? You mention the DVD in your post. This title should be fully supported, if I can find my copy I will try to duplicate what you are seeing.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well it was two different topics really. One was about copying the movie to a file and the other was about ripping it.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Please do not make two threads for the same topic, the other one you started has been deleted. Also, in the future, please edit the log file to show only the log session about the problem you are reporting. There is a short guide for this procedure here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

The log indicates you are trying to process the Blu-ray, is that correct? You mention the DVD in your post. This title should be fully supported, if I can find my copy I will try to duplicate what you are seeing.
        Yes this was a blu ray disk.

Comment

Any luck ?

Comment

Sorry, no.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by seaninsa View Post
              I have been trying to rip the Iron Man 2 Blu Ray DVD. I have not had any success. I have attached the Log. Have others had issue with this DVD? I have also tried to copy it and when I go back to read the file to use it for a Rip it says it is not a readable file.
              Hi,

There's read error as indicated in the log file, the disc might be blemished or dirty.

Please do a well clean on the disc and meanwhile, go to Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

I have tried again with a different disc and get the same problem. Here is the log.
                Attached Files

Comment

214m 57.83s: opening folder F:/movies/FullDisc/IRON_MAN_2_D1_AC/BDMV/
                  214m 58.03s: exception when getting bdinfo vector<T> too long
                  Hello seaninsa,

Please check PM and send us the requested info. Thank you.

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

UPDATE:

Hi seaninsa,

We could not reproduce the open disc problem with the files you sent us.

Please complete uninstall the current version and then install the latest DVDFab 10.0.9.0 to try again.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Working...
                    X