Can't get past "the task shall start in a couple of minutes."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get past "the task shall start in a couple of minutes."

I've got the latest update (64bit). I also have the Cinavia removal installed (upgrade). To copy a main movie from a blu-ray, the software proceeds only to the "task shall start in a couple of minutes," then it stalls. The time elapsed also stops. No further activity proceeds after this occurs. I have tried a new, empty blu-ray disc, to no avail. Please advise. Thank you.

It may be that the Blupath analysis is stuck in a loop due to disc p[rotection. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this disc so the problem can be duplicated. Instructions here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm sorry that this is a VERY late reply. I don't know what happened, but things suddenly began working smoothly after trying it a few times. Thanks much.

Comment

Working...
      X