No announcement yet.

CUDA Issue only in 64bit version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi FQs19, just curious, which gpu you are having cuda issues with? I'm wondering if it's isolated issue with the 770 or not? Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by MoZy View Post
      Hi FQs19, just curious, which gpu you are having cuda issues with? I'm wondering if it's isolated issue with the 770 or not? Thx!
      I have the GTX 1060.

Comment

Just a update, I updated DVDFab, along with latest Nvidia driver (using "clean instal" with admin rights) and same issue remains in the 64bit version. 32bit is ok with latest drivers. I reverted back to 388.71 and CUDA is back in latest 64bit version.

Comment

Just a update, I updated DVDFab, along with latest Nvidia driver (using "clean instal" with admin rights) and same issue remains in the 64bit version. 32bit is ok with latest drivers. I reverted back to 388.71 and CUDA is back in latest 64bit version.
          So Nvidia's driver 397.64 is broke as well?
          I know every driver after 388.71 was broke but haven't tried their latest, 397.64.

Would love to know if DVDFab can work around whatever Nvidia changed, because Nvidia has included some security patches in the latest drivers and I would like to stay on the latest Nvidia drivers.

Comment

Hi Mozy,

We could not reproduce the problem with Nvidia driver 39731 and the latest x64 version of DVDFab; hasn't tried drive 397.64 yet.

Please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Hi Mona,

I just did a clean install with 39731, no cuda in 64bit, 32bit does have cuda with the latest driver. Reverted back to 388.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, I just realized my other log did not upload. It is now attached.

Thanks again for your help!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, I just realized my other log did not upload. It is now attached.

Thanks again for your help!!
                  Hi, MoZy, We wonder if everything goes well now. If still a problem, would you like to do a teamviewer with the developers to help checking out the problem? Thanks. I sent you a PM about the teamviewer.

Comment

Hi Ashley, I just upgraded my gpu to a rtx 2070 and I now have cuda back in the 64bit versions including version 11. Still not sure what the issue could be for the 770 but I'm glad to have this resolved.

Comment

Hi Ashley, I just upgraded my gpu to a rtx 2070 and I now have cuda back in the 64bit versions including version 11. Still not sure what the issue could be for the 770 but I'm glad to have this resolved.
                      Thank you for the update, we are glad to learn that it's been resolved now.

Comment

Working...
                      X