Ripping DVD wrong Codec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping DVD wrong Codec?

Hello, Evers since Microsoft pushed out their Windows 10 "enhancement upgrade" I have been problem with DVDfab. I have an AMD RX480 Video Card and when I am ripping a Blue ray the AMD GPU Lighting Acceleration (or something similar to that) appears during the ripping process and everything work smoothly. When I rip a DVD it says "ATI Stream GPU acceleration for videoh264 enabled" but then the system crashes every time. Any ideas what's happening?

Thanks for the feedback, I have not seen any similar reports, but this version of Fab has only been out a day or so. Please attach your fabcheck log and Fab internal log session from one of these crashes to a post. Tips for providing logs here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 Sorry for the inconvenience, don't believe everything Microsoft tells you
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is the fabcheck log. Thanks for the help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi rwba50

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file as well. Thanks.

Mona

Comment

Hello, I am trying to upload the dvdfab_internal.log file but I get an error message each time I try "Error uploading image". The file size is about 2MB.

Comment

You can try to edit the log file and just keep the latest log session that shows info about the problem you reported. Or please delete the DVDFab log folder and then redo the process, it shall automatically create new log files, please then attach the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file. Thanks.

Mona

Comment

Hello, I did some Windows updates and DVDfab seems to be working okay. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Working...
              X