Which error is correct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blu-ray Which error is correct

First, I hope this is in the right form. I just tried to make a backup of Valerian 3D. It went through the process, but at the end when making the ISO it came up with a "error master - file size." This is from two different drives. When I clicked ok on the error it says that it was "successful" in creating the ISO. My question is which is correct. The "error master" or the "successful." The system does not crash. Thanks for all the help.

Hi beric, please attach the DVDFab internal log session generated when you processed the Valerian 3D disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Here goes! I had to send it through the feedback. - Then the light came on. Attached now. Thanks for the help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just replaced my DVD recorder (5 years old) with one that is last years. Same problem - just an update for you.

Comment

2018.07.09-17:01:36: reading not aligned for 00001.m2ts, base 7424 current 7424 read 229 end 1
          2018.07.09-17:01:36: reading not aligned for 00001.m2ts, base 7424 current 7653 read 768 start 2
          The developers are working on this problem, please kindly wait for update. Thank you.
          Guide for adding attachments in a post

User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
          X