Read Error's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Read Error's

When trying to rip/copy Homland Season1 Disc 1, episode 1 Bluray, i get read error's and the dics fails to rip correctly. At first i though it was the disc and have since got a new one and i have the same problem. I have read on another programs forum that it is a protection issue. Apart from this all other episodes on the dics and all other dics rip fine.
    Homeland Season1: Disc 1: blu-ray AB0765D9112572B89032F1C014AC9C8D5FA3E948

Hope you can help.

Is this the US or UK version of this title? Can't really help much without the DVDFab internal log session from this disc, please provide that.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, Sorry yes it's the UK version, log is attached, also used the latest Beta version as well.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iou40p View Post
        Hi, Sorry yes it's the UK version, log is attached, also used the latest Beta version as well.

Thanks
        Hi,

We do not have this movie for testing now. Please do clean the movie disc before you try again. You can also use the latest version of Passkey to have a try and see if it will make a difference.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Hi Mona

I have just tried again with a new disc and i have the same read error at the same point, i have also tried on a different computer in case the problem is with the blu ray drive. I have also made sure the program is up to date.

Thanks

Comment

Hi iou40p,

Please open the disc in windows explorer, copy the all the files except the STREAM folder from the original movie disc and send it to us. I've PMed you the FTP site for uploading the files, please kindly check, thank you.

Mona

Comment

Were you ever able to get it to work? I was just doing Homeland as well and had the same issue.

Comment

Working...
              X