Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hereditary" blu-ray: Lionsgate USA release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hereditary" blu-ray: Lionsgate USA release.

This title is a bit strange.
    It looks like mpls #9, 437 & 587 are proper for the main movie (they all have the very same segment map). When playing the disc via DVDFab MediaPlayer 3, it defaults to 587. DVDFab64 displays 437 as the main title mpls. What is really weird is if you rip the title to disc with DVDFab64, mpls 587 becomes 20 seconds total length because each of the segments are redefined as 1 second each even though the data length stays correct. mpls 9 & 437 still look ok. More Lionsgate nonsense I expect.

Yeah, same as Overboard and several other recent ones. The devs will need to have a look at it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please upload all the files of the original disc except *.m2ts files to us, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I uploaded the zip file to Dropbox and shared it with Mona (I have her email to use from the last time I provided files). Ask her to check her email to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
          I uploaded the zip file to Dropbox and shared it with Mona (I have her email to use from the last time I provided files). Ask her to check her email to get it.
          File received, thanks.

>>>>>>>UPDATE:

The file you uploaded was from the resulted file, please try again but upload the files from the original movie disc.

As for the incorrect runtime problem, if the main movie title was selected correctly, they shall not affect the playback result.

Comment

Unfortunately, this title was borrowed from a friend . . I ripped it so I could give it right back and watch it later . . but I will try to borrow it again if needed.

Comment

Working...
            X