Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common Settings Bug

Hello,

In version 10.2.1.7, under Common Settings -> Conversion -> Output -> File Source, the application is not saving user entered values in the Pattern field after the application is closed. Sometimes it also resets to the default value of <Volume> when the application is kept open, but that's kind of random. It should retain the user input value in that field, in my case <SourceFileName> instead of <Volume>. I use the converter on all my recorded TV and having to change that setting back to what I want every time is a hassle.

Thanks

I have duplicated this problem with both the x86 and x64 versions and reported it to the developers.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Azr43l View Post
      Hello,

In version 10.2.1.7, under Common Settings -> Conversion -> Output -> File Source, the application is not saving user entered values in the Pattern field after the application is closed. Sometimes it also resets to the default value of <Volume> when the application is kept open, but that's kind of random. It should retain the user input value in that field, in my case <SourceFileName> instead of <Volume>. I use the converter on all my recorded TV and having to change that setting back to what I want every time is a hassle.

Thanks
      This problem will be fixed in next build of DVDFab 11, please kindly wait and then download it to try it out. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X