Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System drive crashed, is there a way to recover dvd fab key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System drive crashed, is there a way to recover dvd fab key?

Hi, I have a legal licensed copy of DVDfab for one computer.

The OS on the system I run DVD fab on got corrupted, it's looking like I"m going to need to re-install the OS to get things back.

Is there a way to get dvd fab to recognize the system as the same one after I rebuild it and re-install everything?

I'm assuming the new install will create a new registry, but am hoping it leaves the program files folders in tact.

- Jack

If you wind up with a completely blank OS drive when you finish, you can go to your account in the Member Center and and de-authorize your former installation (the Deauthorize All button), then re-install and re-authorize DVDFab.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 DEAUTH_ALL.png Views:	1 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	360513

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals! As luck would have it, I was able to recover my system so this was not an issue, but I appreciate knowing how to do this in the future if it comes up!

Comment

Working...
      X