Frame dropping/skipping on all BDs compressed to 25gb disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Frame dropping/skipping on all BDs compressed to 25gb disk

This has been noticeable on all BD disks that I have tried to reduce to fit on a 25g disk. Sometimes the compression is only 81% and the skipping is seen when action moves from left to right. Log of last attempt attached.
    Attached Files

Please attach the burn log also. Sorry you had a problem. Are you using a different brand of blank media than what you used in the past? The only suggestion I could make without seeing the burn log is to reduce the burn speed to around half the maximum supported speed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am using same disks as always: Verbatim datalifeplus. I burn at lowest speed 4X. Not wanting to waste a disk, I did not burn this movie but viewed the ISO in Leawo Blu Ray Player and saw the skipping there. Also played uncompressed clone and saw no skipping.
      Attached Files

Comment

This was happening only in 64 bit versions. I had assumed that Windows 10 had used or updated appropriate drivers - never a good assumption. I went to the Nvidia site and downloaded version 341.74 driver. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
        X