How to copy tv episode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDFab x64 v11.0.0.4 How to copy tv episode

It used to be easy (back with DVDFab 8.n).

How do I copy individual TV show episodes (to ISO files on the hard drive)? Everything I've tried results in a full disk copy, which is not what I want.

Go to copy main movie use the other title button check mark the ones you want and convert away.

Comment

try using Main Movie in DVDFab Copy and split the episodes by using the chapter select feature.

Comment

If you want each episode to be in its own ISO, you will need to use a different procedure, which I will outline for you in a short guide tomorrow.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Use "Ripper". Often, the default title selected is for all episodes on the disc combined (for example, it will be 3 hours long instead of 44 minutes). Unselect the title with all episodes combined and select the titles of the individual episodes - you may have to play the disc to see which title is for which episode.

Comment

You can also use the internal DVDFab Preview for this, saves time.

The Guide for this has been delayed by other duties, sorry.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Working...
            X