Silly question of the day - Region Coding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly question of the day - Region Coding

I buy a lot of Disney 3D and regular movies and they come from Europe. I live in the US. My question is that since most all Disney movies are region free does it matter what region I use to rip the disk? Should I put it in Region B (Europe) or can I leave it in Region A (US)? Thanks in advance.

dvdfab will copy the disc and remove the region code so
    the copied disc is region free. Normally, DVDFab will automatically detect and check the region info of the movie disc inserted, you shall not need to set the region code in Common Settings for individual disks.

Comment

So, if I purchase a 3D Disney disk from Europe, to be backed up, I don't have to change the region when I insert the disk into the computer and start DVDFAB. DVDFAB automatically sets the region. Am I correct?

Comment

Some discs require that you tell DVDFab what the region of the Source disc is for the protection to be removed correctly. In DVDFab Settings, set the protection removal controls for Region to "Always ask before opening the disc" to be safe.The output will be "All Region".
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, thank you for your help. I will reset it to ask it before I put the disk in. Again thanks.

Comment

Is the region code control in the same place in DVDFab v11?

Comment

Originally posted by Emoto View Post
              Is the region code control in the same place in DVDFab v11?

Please check image attached.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	region code settings.png
Views:	182
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	362736

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check image attached.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	region code settings.png
Views:	182