Bug Report: Preview window not working with blurays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Report: Preview window not working with blurays

I'm using 11.0.0.8 trying to rip a bluray and the Preview window isn't working at all with Direct Show decoder. It just opens the Preview window with nothing playing.
    With Internal decoder the movie will play, but only the buttons to Play, Fast Forward, Rewind work. I can't use the slider button to move the video frame. If I do use the slider the Preview window closes.

I believe there is also a Problem with the Preview window when trying to play a UHD disc as well, but I'll post in that subtopic if there is.
    Attached Files

They are working on this. Please try the Internal setting for now, that cleared it up for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      They are working on this. Please try the Internal setting for now, that cleared it up for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Thanks for the info Signals.
      I am using the Internal decoder since it works, albeit without the ability to use the slider, which I use to verify subtitles when ripping.

I hope they know that trying to use the Preview when ripping a UHD disc, completely crashes the program. Doesn't matter if you're using Internal or Direct Show.

Comment

Working...
      X