Remove HD question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove HD question

I have a home theater 5.1 (analog) specifically the trusty old Sony SAVA-59 connected to a blu-ray that support DTS and other formats, but the sound is connected using 5.1 output from the back (because the home theater). Should i remove HD audio when copying blu-ray discs or there is no noticeable different? I have never removed HD audio and still i can hear sound without problem.

You may find that the HD audio sounds slightly different if you listen closely, but without full support of amps and speakers it is hard to tell, as you have noticed. Removing the HD audio content can save valuable space for video if you are burning discs, and I generally remove it anyway. It is a subjective thing, so I suggest you try a movie that you know well and try a copy with HD removed and see if it is still acceptable for you and your listening environment.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X