Task Queue Manager Progress bar stops on adding new Copy Task

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task Queue Manager Progress bar stops on adding new Copy Task

The latest version of DVDFab 64x and up to date Windows 10 64x system. Running Task Queue Manager as Separate Window

When I COPY UHD disks, I have noticed on several occasions that when I add a new COPY Task to the Queue while DVDFab is Creating the ISO file, that the Task Queue Manager Progress bar stops updating and remains frozen at the current values. The iso file is still being copied as you can check the destination folder.

When the iso is completely/successfully copied, the Task Queue Manager will update and and start working correctly.

It looks like the link between the Task Manager Window and the DVDFab software is broken during the creation. Also the DVDFab progress on the mobile App also stops and only refreshes when the iso file is copied successfully.

In the early days, DVDFab could only handle a single disc I/O operation at a time and I have no reason to believe that has changed. If you want to be able to use multiple Sources, either load them all before clicking Start or run multiple instances of DVDFab. You can also try pre-converting the discs to VIDEO_TS or BDMV folders (not ISOs!) as an alternative The latter is particularly effective when using the Ripper module, as the conversion speed will be greatly increased on most PCs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am only using one UHD drive as the source. What I do is insert a disk to create an ISO file. When DVDFab has finished creating a disk copy it ejects the disk and continues to process the copied disk to create the iso file. While it does this I insert a new disk into the drive. I then set it up to copy the iso and click start. At this point it gets added to the Task Manager Queue in a WAIT state. Here the progress bar of the previous disk pauses/freezes until the iso file is created. Then it jumps to finished and start the next task in the QUEUE.

Comment

The QA team said they cannot duplicate the issue on our side. Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.1.7 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X