DVDFab crashes every time I try to change skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab crashes every time I try to change skin

Normally it takes 3 - 4 months after a new release for DVDFab to become reasonably stable. I figured we're about that far in since the release of v11.
    So I installed 11.0.1.8 and when it starts it brings up the skins configuration screen. Untick the "movie poster" check box, and try to select plain white skin. DVDFab crashes 100% of the time
    Upgraded to 11.0.2.1. Exactly the same issue. Crashes every time. Even trying to configure the skin from within the program.
    Personally, the best GUI DVDFab used was the one from v9, but I understand developers just love to reinvent things all of the time, not necessarily for the better
    I'll stay with v10 for the time being. Hopefully it will be stable soon.

That's the setting I'm using, no movie posters, plain white, Fab never crashed.

Comment

I can't reproduce this with v11.0.2.1. What is your OS? 32 or 64bit? Attach the latest internal log session from v11.0.2.1 if the problem persists.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X