Disney Lt. Robin Crusoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Lt. Robin Crusoe

Unable to rip Lt. Robin Crusoe. Gets to 11% and stops. Which Log do you need. I hope I have this in the right form. Thanks in advance.

Version 11.0.2.9 worked to copy but not to Rip the disk.
    Last edited by beric3236; 05-10-2019, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
      Version 11.0.2.9 worked to copy but not to Rip the disk.
      Hi, please send us dvdfab_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Comment

I am sending you the complete log folder in a zipped format. I found that this problem is also with "Toby Tyler " another Disney movie. Thanks for the help
        Attached Files

Comment

I am sending you the complete log folder in a zipped format. I found that this problem is also with "Toby Tyler " another Disney movie. Thanks for the help
          We notice from the log file that you were trying to convert it to MKV, please kindly give MP4 or mkv.passthrough profile a try and see if it will make a difference. Please kindly feedback with the log file.
          We would also need the log session that includes the entry from movie "Toby Tyler", thanks.

Comment

I am sending you two zip files. One is Toby Tyler and Robin Crusoe mkv that failed and one with Toby Tyler that was successful in mp4 format. Hope this helps.
            Attached Files

Comment

I am sending you two zip files. One is Toby Tyler and Robin Crusoe mkv that failed and one with Toby Tyler that was successful in mp4 format. Hope this helps.
              When Converting to MKV, please uncheck the option "copy audio" to try again and see if it will make a difference.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	audio.png
Views:	120
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	368549

Comment

I unchecked the "Copy Audio" and still a no go. Here is the log.
                Attached Files

Comment

I unchecked the "Copy Audio" and still a no go. Here is the log.
                  The developers are checking it, we will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X