can't play conversion mp4 file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't play conversion mp4 file

upgraded v11.0.2.09 UHD rip to MP4 H.265 10bit and BD rip to MP4 file can't play in the vlc player.

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from BD->MP4 attempt. If you have MediaInfo, please analyze the MP4 file with that and attach the text output to a post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't know how to analyze the MP4 file with that and attach the text
      Attached Files

Comment

That's OK for now, but MediaInfo is a free and very useful tool, you can get it here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/med...atest/download
        Your log shows that you are using Video Converter to change MKV to MP4, I did not see a recent entry for BD to MP4. Is this correct? I made a BD folder -> MP4 conversion with BD Ripper in v11.0.2.9 and it worked perfectly, so we have some misunderstanding I think. What is the source of the MKV files you are using, how were they made, with DVDFab?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Because I reinstall program to test so the log only MKV to MP4 record.
          MKV to MP4, BDISO to mp4, BDMV to MP4 all mp4 file can't play, The MKV file is use DVDfab v11.0.2.8 made.
          MP4 file is no any MediaInfo.
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm having the same problem with the latest version of DVDFab x64 (11.0.2.9) using the UHD ripper. My source is a full disc image of the BLU-RAY 4K UHD "Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom". Using UHD ripper, I am attempting to create an MP4.4K.H265.10bit rip of the movie. DVD Fab completes the ripping process successfully but the resulting MP4 file will not play using DVD Fab Player 5 or any media player app on my PC. Like him007, the resulting MediaInfo file contains no data, although the MP4 file is 22.0Gb in size. Having now downgraded to DVD Fab V11.0.1.5, the process works successfully using the same settings and I can play the file using DVD Fab Player 5.

Apologies for posting this in the DVDFab-x64 forum rather than the UHD section, however when I saw him007's post, I thought it more useful to continue the thread here.

I've attached my log file.
            Attached Files

Comment

@him007

The QA team has reproduced the issue. It will be reported to the developers to check, thanks in advance.
              Last edited by Ashley; 05-13-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I have installed the DVDFab 11.0.3.0 Beta and re-ran the conversion using the same source and settings as before. The resulting file plays successfully in DVD Fab Player, so the problem is fixed.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

I have installed and conversion video , the problem is fixed.

Thank you for help!

Comment

Working...
                  X