Retrieving my DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retrieving my DVDFab

Good day.......I recently had a computer crash which necessitated reformatting the hard drive which, of course, meant I lost everything including my lifetime DVDFab with the video down loader.

How can I go about recovering my software?

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your crash, but this is an easy fix, just follow these steps:
    1. Install the latest version of DVDFab on your repaired PC
    2. Log in to your account in the Member Center at http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm using the proper credentials
    3. From the navigation panel of the left, select License Authorizations
    4. Scroll down until you see the Deauthorize All button and click on it.
    5. When this process completes, open DVDFab and click on Authorize in the Settings dropdown
    6. You may also need to click on Activate in the Settings dropdown

DVDFab should now be restored to normal.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals My post essentially said the same thing you did. Why did you delete my post? Not the first time this has happened.

Comment

If you have a question about something in the forum, send me a PM, it won't be discussed here.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was able to get DVDFab installed however I cannot get the video down loader installed. I have purchased the lifetime license and after the purchase I received a confirmation email but there is no download. If I open DVDFab and go to utilities and click video down loader nothing happens. If I go to settings and authorize and enter my information it says 'verifying'.....and nothing happens. It will stay that way until I stop it using end task.

This is turning into an incredible hassle. I'd appreciate any help.

Comment

Please see this post https://forum.dvdfab.cn/search?searc...newdl%22%5D%7D and follow the instructions there if it still does not download and launch.

Please clarify that everything except Downloader activates and runs correctly. If it does not Authorize your PC, nothing should activate.

Comment

The thread you linked to above is several people stating that they cannot get the downloader to work just as I cannot get it to work. It contains no solution.

DVDFab opens as it should. When I click utilities and video downloader nothing happens. I have emailed DVDFab's support and I have gotten no response.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiapoworx View Post
                The thread you linked to above is several people stating that they cannot get the downloader to work just as I cannot get it to work. It contains no solution.

DVDFab opens as it should. When I click utilities and video downloader nothing happens. I have emailed DVDFab's support and I have gotten no response.
                1. Please be sure that your antivirus software or firewall, don't block DVDFab from accessing the internet and then try again.
                2. Still have problem, please post dvdfab_internal.log and video downloader.log
                the default location for DVDFab log file is:
                C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Comment

Log attached.
                  Attached Files

Comment

In the future please follow these tips for logs http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 and create them with Notepad (or as .txt files)

Comment

So how can I make these products work again on my computer?

Comment

DVDFab opens as it should. When I click utilities and video downloader nothing happens.
                        We want to remote check your PC to figure it out. We are available 10:00 - 18:00 (GMT + 8), Monday to Friday, please contact us via online chat http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X