Cannot Rip Anchorman BluRay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Rip Anchorman BluRay

I have attempted ripping Anchorman BluRay and although it appears to be working, the final output file is 1kb (and obviously unplayable). I have tried numerous times with no success.

Log file attached.
    Attached Files

The log file was dated 2019.04.08 and it's not complete. . Are you using the latest version?
    Please try again with the latest DVDFab 11, you can also use other profile like mkv to have a try.
    If still have problem, please attach a new log file, a log session should start with something like "DVDFab 11.0.3.9 (2019/07/17 17:22:54) (X86)".

Comment

Retried with the latest version (DVDFab 11.0.3.9, x64), same result.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sven_hoek View Post
        Retried with the latest version (DVDFab 11.0.3.9, x64), same result.
        Checking, we will update you as soon as possible.

Comment

Any updates on this topic?

Comment

You have a version of the disc that is not supported, please provide a link to the purchase site so that the staff can try to duplicate the problem.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Purchased from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Product details

• Actors: Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd
              • Format: AC-3, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen
              • Language: English
              • Subtitles: French, Portuguese, English, Spanish
              • Dubbed: Spanish, French
              • Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
              • Number of discs: 2
              • Studio: Paramount
              • DVD Release Date: June 20, 2017

I have the media/packaging so if there is anything else I can provide from that, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by sven_hoek View Post
                Purchased from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Product details

• Actors: Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd
                • Format: AC-3, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen
                • Language: English
                • Subtitles: French, Portuguese, English, Spanish
                • Dubbed: Spanish, French
                • Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
                • Number of discs: 2
                • Studio: Paramount
                • DVD Release Date: June 20, 2017

I have the media/packaging so if there is anything else I can provide from that, please let me know.
                Please also attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file, we need the log session relevant for the movie, thanks.

Comment

I attached the requested files with for the BluRay media described. Are you asking me to attempt to rip it again and provide new versions of the files/

Comment

The previous log was incomplete and a log from the current version of DVDFab is needed.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X