Rip time have increased since updating to 11.0.4.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip time have increased since updating to 11.0.4.0

Apologies if this has been written about before but just updated to 11.0.4.0 and my rips are taking about 4-5 times longer atm. Rips used to take about 30 mins and now back over 2 hours. Using Windows 10 with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (Driver Version: 22.21.13.8476). Don't believe I've changed anything other than installing the software.

Any advice on what may be happening here or what I can look at?

When ripping the software is displaying a new item in the top right corner (a gauge that looks like a speedometer - it's new to me as it wasn't in the previous version I had installed with was 11.0.3 I believe but could be wrong with that) but this is highlighting CPU and not NVIDIA like I would expect. When I hover over this I get the message: No NVIDIA CUDA video card detected in your computer...but surely it should be if I have the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 installed?

Comment

Sorted this issue by upgrading the graphics card drivers...think it's working as it should now

Comment

Glad to hear that, thanks for the feedback.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Working...
        X