Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I use DVD Fab 11 instead of DVD Fab Downloader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I use DVD Fab 11 instead of DVD Fab Downloader?

I actually PURCHASED both DVD Fab 11 (x64) AND DVD Fab Downloader - using versions 11.0.4.3 and 1.0.0.6 respectively. When I try to use DVD Fab 11 to download a video a window pops up proclaiming the wonders of DVD Fab Downloader and indicating I should download it. When I 'x' out of that window the program shuts down. I don't like the looks of DVD Fab Downloader and I find the other more efficient, or at least more in keeping with the way I work. Can I bypass the advertisement and actually use the program that I PAID FOR in the way I prefer? Thank you for your time.

Sorry, they do not appear to be supported any longer, but I have queried product manager about it. I have found the new one to work well, and you did not have to purchase it, it is free if you purchased the older version(s) or are a DVDFab Prime subscirber.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X