Bug in the DVDFab 11.0.5.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in the DVDFab 11.0.5.9

Hi, I updated my program to the current version. After I started the program I get a hint, I do not have a UHD friendly LW. I have the Asus LW with the software 3.0. But when I do a UHD in the LW, he reads the disc normally.
    Is surely a bug.?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MP 2X FANTEC 3DS4600
    MP Med600er

BluRay Player Panasonic DMP-BDT500
    BluRay Player Panasonic DMP-BDT300
    BluRay Player Pioneer LX-52

Plasma Panasonic TX-P50GTW60
    Plasma Panasonic TX-P42 STW 50
    LCD Loewe Art 42 zoll

Sat: Kathrein UFS 924
    Kathrein UFS 926
    Technisat Isio S1
    1xHSV SKY+Receiver 2TB Festplatte
    1x Sky+pro Receiver

Hi RaperKiller,
    Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from v11.0.5.9.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Hi RaperKiller,
      Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from v11.0.5.9.
      Hello, here is the requested file
      Attached Files
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      MP 2X FANTEC 3DS4600
      MP Med600er

BluRay Player Panasonic DMP-BDT500
      BluRay Player Panasonic DMP-BDT300
      BluRay Player Pioneer LX-52

Plasma Panasonic TX-P50GTW60
      Plasma Panasonic TX-P42 STW 50
      LCD Loewe Art 42 zoll

Sat: Kathrein UFS 924
      Kathrein UFS 926
      Technisat Isio S1
      1xHSV SKY+Receiver 2TB Festplatte
      1x Sky+pro Receiver

Comment

Originally posted by RapperKiller View Post

Hello, here is the requested file
        Your drive is ASUS -BW-16D1HT, firmware -3.00, it is supported, normally you shall not receive that hint, we will look into it as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi. I have the Version 11.0.6.0. Some newly purchased UHD Bluray discs are constantly reading errors while they are being copied, even though the disc is new and works well on the Panasonic UHD player. In addition, I already noticed that I could copy some Bluray discs without any problems and a few days later when I wanted to copy them again came the message read error. I do not understand this, has to do with my LG drive V1.02. Thank you
          Last edited by LEXXE; 11-20-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXE View Post
            Hi. I have the Version 11.0.6.0. Some newly purchased UHD Bluray discs are constantly reading errors while they are being copied, even though the disc is new and works well on the Panasonic UHD player. In addition, I already noticed that I could copy some Bluray discs without any problems and a few days later when I wanted to copy them again came the message read error. I do not understand this, has to do with my LG drive V1.02. Thank you
            More info is needed, please post the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Comment

Hello...ok. dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXE View Post
                Hello...ok. [ATTACH]n374885[/ATTACH]
                In the log file, the movie in problem is MAD_MAX_FURY_ROAD.
                Please open the original disk in Windows File Explorer, copy the AACS folder and then zip and send it to us, thanks again.

Comment

sorry .. I can not open the desired AACS folder in this forum place, constantly comes the warning "invalid file". Can not I email you the folder?

Comment

uups..I have the same problem with the UHD Marvels Black Panther ... drive error. Slowly it gets problematic. Do I have a defect in my DVDFab version?

Comment

A new attempt with the AACS folder. AACS Mad Max.zip

Comment

Oh sh...have the same Problem with the UHD Black Panther. Whats wrong with these new Discs? dvdfab_internal.zip

Comment

File received, I have passed them to the developer for checking, I will update you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Comment

UPDATE: we've released UHD Drive Tool version 2, please update to v11.0.6.4 to try again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X