Subtitles not displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please specify the name of the video source you tried, also attach the dvdfab_internal log file for the process, so that the developer can check the log first, thanks.
    The video source files I used were:
    Greyhound [2020] REPACK 1-32.mkv
    The Boys S02E02 Proper Preparation and Planning 0-59.mkv
    Central Park S01E01.mkv

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Outback_Jon View Post

The video source files I used were:
      Greyhound [2020] REPACK 1-32.mkv
      The Boys S02E02 Proper Preparation and Planning 0-59.mkv
      Central Park S01E01.mkv

Could you please send one of the videos to our FTP to help resolve the issue?
      I will send you FTP info via PM, please kindly check, thanks.

Comment

Just downloaded 12.0.0.0 and tried again. Hardcoded subtitles still aren't showing up after doing a conversion.

Comment

I've uninstalled and did a clean install of 12.0.0.2 I still can't get hardcoded (Direct render to video) subtitles to work. Remuxing subtitles doesn't work either. The subtitles get completely stripped from the video file.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback_Jon View Post
            I've uninstalled and did a clean install of 12.0.0.2 I still can't get hardcoded (Direct render to video) subtitles to work. Remuxing subtitles doesn't work either. The subtitles get completely stripped from the video file.
            try clicking common settings - AV Codecs - switch everything to software,uncheck lighting recording & lighting shrink restart dvdfab and retry your subtitle conversion again. see if that works.
            Last edited by october262; 10-17-2020, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clicking common settings - AV Codecs - switch everything to software,uncheck lighting recording & lighting shrink restart dvdfab and retry your subtitle conversion again. see if that works.
              That works. But it is a tediously slow work-around, and not a fix. 70 FPS from CPU conversion.

But it does prove that the issue isn't with my source files.

Comment

using Ripper 12.0.4.1 for a UHD dolby vision disk. I no longer see "direct render to video" as an option, which i used to see previously. Anyone else see this? a fix?

Comment

Originally posted by paulserr View Post
                  using Ripper 12.0.4.1 for a UHD dolby vision disk. I no longer see "direct render to video" as an option, which i used to see previously. Anyone else see this? a fix?
                  Hello, which profile did you use? If you choose one subtitle only, the render option should be available.

Comment

using Theater (MP4,4K.DolbyVision,H265.10Bit). i am picking only 1 subtitle (english). only selection i see is MODE: remux into file, extract to idx and extract to SRT. In the column next to it is a selection for SRT subtitle or VobSub Subtitle.

Comment

Working...
                    X