OOPS... new java protection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOPS... new java protection...

I've had the message about new java protection on two discs now. Logfile attached.
    dvdfab_internal.log

Thanks for the feedback, please also list the titles and the country where they were purchased (the log only showed the title for one). This protection is updated weekly for DVDFab and Passkey.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please try again for the disc "KURSK" and tell me the result.

And for the disc "AMERICAN WOMAN", please upload all the file of the disc except BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts file. you can upload to google drive or the other that we can download it.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I have just tried Kursk with the latest DVDFab update and it works, AW still doesn't work so am attaching a zip of all files except the stream folder. AMWMN.zip

Comment

Hi,

Please also try AMERICAN WOMAN and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

HI
            It didn't work with last week's update, but it worked Ok with today's update.
            Thank you.

Comment

I've been getting it too. It's odd that I'm getting it with the new version, but when I try 11.0.4.1 with discs that show the error in the new version, no error occurs and it rips just fine.

Comment

Working...
              X