John Wick 3 Parabellum - Reading Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Wick 3 Parabellum - Reading Error

Can't rip US Release John Wick 3 Parabellum. Get "Reading Error" and if click "Ignore" it just comes back. Interestingly I searched on this forum and there was same post about UK release of the same movie that would do the same. The OP then posted that DVDFab v.11.0.52 worked.

I tried DVDFab v.11.0.53 and it worked in my case. So just FYI.
    Last edited by haloguy628; 12-07-2019, 02:20 AM.

Thanks for the feedback, it would be helpful to see the DVDFab internal log sessions from v11.0.5.3 and v11.0.6.3 if you could provide them, thanks.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I attached a clean log which only contains John Wick 3 for you.
      Attached Files

Comment

I am using 11.0.6.3 forgot to mention that.

The movie can be played without issue in DVDFab Player 6.0.0.6
        Last edited by zeke009; 12-07-2019, 04:52 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Hi zeke009, sorry for the trouble, we've known where the problem is now, and have fixed it, but need to wait for the coming version. Please kindly wait for update.
          For now you can go to where you installed DVDFab, rename the file "fabprocess.exe" as a workaround.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	rename fab process.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	375642

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hi zeke009, sorry for the trouble, we've known where the problem is now, and have fixed it, but need to wait for the coming version. Please kindly wait for update.
            For now you can go to where you installed DVDFab, rename the file "fabprocess.exe" as a workaround.
            That worked, thank you.

Comment

Please update to v11.0.6.4 without rename that fabprocess.exe file to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

11.06.9 does not rip this film correctly. On playback, it simply plays a few seconds of each chapter then goes to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Emoto View Post
                  11.06.9 does not rip this film correctly. On playback, it simply plays a few seconds of each chapter then goes to the next.
                  Please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file.
                  Also, please send us the some files from the original movie disc, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. (Please check PM for FTP info)
                  A link for getting the same movie disc will also needed. Thanks.

Comment

Well I'm using 11.09.1 and I'm still getting this problem. Has this been fixed yet?

Comment

Here's my log.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gtsnake View Post
                        Well I'm using 11.09.1 and I'm still getting this problem. Has this been fixed yet?
                        Please use passthrough profile to have a try and see the result.

Comment

Working...
                        X