Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripper Video Edit Error: Failure initializing DVDFab Preview Engine, please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripper Video Edit Error: Failure initializing DVDFab Preview Engine, please...

After updating to version 11.0.7.0 in Windows 10 64 bit, I try to rip a DVD and get the following error when I try to open the Video Edit:
    Failure initializing DVDFab Preview Engine, please update the drive of your graphics card and then try again.

I've attached a screenshot.

If I click OK and try to click the Video Edit button again, the program crashes and goes into Report-Info window.

This was working fine with the previous version on the same PC. I tried to re-boot the PC, but that didn't help either.
    Ripping works fine otherwise, but I cannot get to the Video Edit window.

My graphics card driver is at the newest version.

Any ideas?

Regards,
    Mario
    Attached Files

I am experiencing the same exact issue. Prior to 11.0.7.0 I was able to use the video preview feature (I updated from 11.0.6.8). Now it crashes the application with the "Failure initializing DVDFab Preview Engine" error. I also have the latest available video drivers for my video card.
    Last edited by sven_hoek; 02-08-2020, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Preview is fixed, please install v11.0.7.1 to try it again.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can confirm it is working for me again with the fix released in 11.0.7.1. Thank you for the quick turnaround!
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X