Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Copy invariably fails after the analyzing process

Hello

I have big troubles with the latest version. I can't copy any blu-ray as it inevitably fails after the analyzing process.
    It failed with Annabelle Comes Homes, now with Hobbs and Shaw, I tried with other films I copied in the past and it doesn't work anymore ; same problem.

Here is the log for Hobbs and Shaw

I hope it will be quickly fixed.
    Thanks for your help
    Attached Files

The log indicates the problem is in the process where DVDFab plugs into CUDA. You can test this by turning off all CUDA including Lightning Shrink in Settings-> AV Codec to see if it will then run correctly. Make sure you have the latest nvidia driver, looks like you may have an older one.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, I followed your instructions and the copy works, with a significant slower speed rate (about 6 MB/s instead of 9).

Then I checked the nvidia driver, downloaded here https://www.nvidia.fr/Download/drive...aspx/157154/fr and installed it, I turned back on CUDA including Lightning Shrink, exactly just like it was before.
      I've tried with two another discs, the copy process works again, though it was unable to recover the initial speed rate.
      Will I ever get back to it ? Did I do something wrong ?

Comment

Himtran, please feedback the latest log ID or post dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file to help analyze the issue, thank you.

Here is a post about how to send feedback ID: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly

Comment

Hi Mona
          I've upgraded to the latest version and tried again with the CUDA default settings and with the same disk than last week, now it's even slower (about 3 Mb/s instead of 6), I have no idea why.

Here is the log

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I forgot the fabcheck internal log, here it is
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X