DVDFab11 will not find Main Movie vs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab11 will not find Main Movie vs.

I have latest version of DVDFab 11. I am attempting to backup the Main Movie of Avengers: Endgame. I have selected to Copy Main Movie BUT it only loads the 100% vs of entire disc.
    I am backing up to single layer BD disc and therefore when it checks the disc to backup it says that it is not a BD-50 disc.

What am I doing wrong if anything or is this movie not have the main movie version on it? How do I tell?

Have you selected "Main Movie" from the Copy Tab?

Have you then clicked on the icon like a spanner (Advanced)... to select... output option to BD25?

If you play the Disc in DVDFab player 5 or 6 and select playlists when playing the movie it will provide the Move playlist to use.

Comment

Thanks for this information: Works now and will put it on a single layer BD disc.

I choose BD25 1080p 38,804 > 2,461 GB 57 %.
      Is that correct?

Comment

38804 seems large for a Main Movie, see if there are some audio streams you can do without (just uncheck them), which will reduce the amount of compression necessary. BD25 is the correct choice for a single layer blu-ray. If you do not particularly want or need the HD audio component of the main track, set DVDFab to Remove HD Audio, which will further reduce the size.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That is the size of the entire disc when it is set to the BD50 option. When I changed the wrench to BD25 it reduced the size.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X