Ms with Knives Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms with Knives Out

At 6 1/2 minutes in get the message "Dear Customer The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions ....blah blah blah. The usual.
    This happens with PowerDVD 17, 18 or 19.

Sorry for the trouble. Please provide:
    1. a buy link for getting the same movie disc.
    2. dvdfab_internal log session for this movie.
    3. All the files except those \...BDMV\Stream\m2ts files from the original movie disc. Please zip and send it to us. I've PMed you the FTP info for uploading the file. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Ran into this same problem. This issue also occurred with "Robin Hood" and I posted a solution on the thread here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...569#post365569

The correct order of the files should be:

00506.m2ts
      00519.m2ts
      00505.m2ts
      00513.m2ts
      00510.m2ts
      00502.m2ts
      00514.m2ts
      00507.m2ts
      00509.m2ts
      00504.m2ts
      00516.m2ts
      00518.m2ts
      00508.m2ts
      00515.m2ts
      00509.m2ts

For anyone interested, I have attached the 'AVCHD.bat' file. I changed the extension to .txt but you can manually change it back to .bat in order to run it.
      Attached Files

Comment

rasmuffin You listed 00509.m2ts twice. 00515.m2ts should be the last segment on the list since that also contain the end credits.

Also, your list left out 00511.m2ts, which should come right after 00506.
        Last edited by LaciBacsi; 02-27-2020, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Yes, I have the latest update 11.0.7.5 and Knives Out is still not fixed, files are still in the wrong order.

Comment

Hi guys, please kindly check post #2 and provide us the information needed, thank you for the support.

Comment

Same problem with Knives Out (BluRay). Is there a workaround for this? Playing on a Samsung UHD player.
              Attached Files

Comment

Same problem with Blu Ray Knives Out. Is there a work around for this? PLaying on Samsung UHD player. I got this from Netflix. Zipped files attached.
                Last edited by Cytowic; 02-27-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks @LaciBacsi for the corrections. Here is the updated file for anyone.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rasmuffin View Post
                    Thanks @LaciBacsi for the corrections. Here is the updated file for anyone.
                    FYI, I have never used eecto, but joining (NOT adding) the segments (in the right order) into tsmuxer (GUI mode) and enabling settings as appropriate for BD Folder has always worked for me … never any sync issues, ever. Additionally, I cut and paste a truncated and edited chapter list entry point from the text file created by BDInfo when creating backup in DVDFab, and pasting it into the chapter box (custom chapters) in tsmuxer (i.e. it only contains entry points in in h:mm:ss:sss format). Typical mux/demux time is usually between 3 and 5 minutes, depending on movies length, number of audio tracks being imported, etc. This has worked flawlessly for me in the past. I use this to create a temp backup until DVDFab releases a fix (they always do). I use that to create the permanent backup copy. The trick using the manual method with tsmuxer is knowing the correct segment sequence/playlist. That can usually be find if one searches, but the trick again is finding the right one since there may be several versions out there even in just the US. As I mentioned, DVDFab always has a fix eventually.

Comment

This is a BD-J issue that will be corrected. Please contain the discussion to DVDFab, not third-party products.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Fyi...11.0.7.6 does not fix this disc.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          This is a BD-J issue that will be corrected. Please contain the discussion to DVDFab, not third-party products.
                          oops! … sorry

Comment

All,
                            please attach the DVDFab internal log to a new post, it contains information not supplied by BDInfo.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                            X