Blu-ray ripping fails after Blu-ray # 8 or 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Blu-ray ripping fails after Blu-ray # 8 or 9

Yesterday i've got several Blu-rays from Amazon and today i've tried ti ripp them for using on my NAS.

I've ripped 8 or 9 Blu-rays and now, i get a fail on each additional Blu-ray i try to ripp.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fail.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	378917

Where is the problem.

Regards, Dieter

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session as outlined in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can't see your sig!

Comment

Here is the DVDFav internal lof session
        Attached Files

Comment

I think, it is a problem with a Windows Update. I've gone back to an older version of Windows with System recovery and DVDFab (11.0.7.6, 64-Bit) works fine again.

I work with W10 Prof/64

Cheers, Dieter

Comment

Originally posted by sherlogg View Post
            I think, it is a problem with a Windows Update. I've gone back to an older version of Windows with System recovery and DVDFab (11.0.7.6, 64-Bit) works fine again.

I work with W10 Prof/64

Cheers, Dieter
            Hi Dieter, do you mean that under 64bit System Windows 10 Build 17763, the conversion failed? Did you try update the driver version of your graphics card?

Please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file too, the one after you roll back to the older windows version, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi Dieter, do you mean that under 64bit System Windows 10 Build 17763, the conversion failed? Did you try update the driver version of your graphics card?

Please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file too, the one after you roll back to the older windows version, thank you.
              Hi Mona, the working version of Windows is: Win 10 Pro 64 Version 1809 OS-Build 17763.1039

And here is the actual logfile
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sherlogg View Post

Hi Mona, the working version of Windows is: Win 10 Pro 64 Version 1809 OS-Build 17763.1039

And here is the actual logfile
                Since yesterday, i'm in the same trouble as described in my starting post. I'm still on Win 10 Pro 64 Version 1809, but the Windows Update installed a file named KB4023057. I think (i'm not sure), after this update all further ripps gonig fail. My next step is, to go to Windows Version 1909.

Yesterday i've installed the new Version DVDFab 11.0.7.7

Ist funny. I still have a DVDFab Version 10.2.1.7 on my computer. This Version works fine.

Internal Log ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	KB4023057.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	379242

Comment

If you google that update you will see it has caused problems for many users. Try uninstalling it to see if normal operation is restored. (Reboot and reinstall DVDFab after removing the Windows update.)
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    If you google that update you will see it has caused problems for many users. Try uninstalling it to see if normal operation is restored. (Reboot and reinstall DVDFab after removing the Windows update.)
                    Do you mean KB4023057? I'm now on Windows 1909 and KB4023057 is unavailable in the update history. Then i have to look for another way.

Comment

Yes, I was referring to ...23057. Did the Win 1909 work?

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        Yes, I was referring to ...23057. Did the Win 1909 work?
                        Sorry, for my very late response. Meanwhile all works fine again - regarding this problem!!

Comment

Working...
                        X