BD Ripping not possible anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripping not possible anymore

With the latest update to 7.6 I'm no longer able to rip BD. The process always stops after a iew seconds.

I'm running DVDFab on WIN10 64 Home and also used an older Version of Windows without any luck.

Please check what happened.

Thanks

Regards,
    Roschi
    Attached Files

I made a main movie from a BD after you posted and an MP4 and all worked well, watching now. Post the internal log on a failed attempt.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok will upload the log
      Attached Files

Comment

The log is incomplete, a log session begins with a DVDFab version stamp, please attach one with everything below that point until the end of the session.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hm, seems that the upload was not working. The attached is the log file from the DVDFab folder
          Attached Files

Comment

Any news on the issue I have?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Roschi76 View Post
              Hm, seems that the upload was not working. The attached is the log file from the DVDFab folder
              Please disable GPU to convert again and see the result.

Comment

Thanks. I already realized that this is the issue. However is there any chance to solve the issue as it takes much longer without GPU usage.

Comment

Working...
                X