Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forced Subtitles not appearing

Hi guys

Just ripped Terminator Dark Fate and the Forced Subtitles are not appearing at the beginning of the movie and not sure why. I 've not changed anything on my setup and Forced Subtitles has worked previously but not this time.

When I choose Preview for the title I get to see the Forced Subtitles no probs but not from the ripped file.

Any ideas what to check?

Thanx

Steven

The translations may not be forced, they may be in a stream by themselves, in which case you try the other English stream and do not set it to Display Only Forced. You can make a quick check by selecting the other English stream and setting it to Direct Render to Video. Try limiting the test to just a chapter or two for faster results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That seems to have worked. I've updated to 11.0.7.7 now and I've changed to Direct Render to Video and it appears to be working correctly. I'll keep this setting in play and check going forward for any others.

Thanx again.

Comment

Working...
      X