Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WITH BD -I Want to Eat Your Pancreas- DVDFab 11.0.8.2 go to lock during the encoding

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WITH BD -I Want to Eat Your Pancreas- DVDFab 11.0.8.2 go to lock during the encoding

When i try to convert the BD of "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas ( IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE: Voglio mangiare il tuo pancreas (君の膵臓をたべたい Kimi no Suizō o Tabetai?) "
    DVDFab 11.0.8.2 (pc with windows7) at 6-7% of encodig go to crash or go to lock at 6/7% of work. If i use my old DVDFab 10.2.1.7 all go fine and i can convert this BD into DVD.
    Into DVDFab 11.0.8.2 i tried also to disable all GPU codec, but the result it is always the same. Sometime also never start to encode, or at 6%-7% of the work it remain locked (crashed).

What i can do?
    It's possible to resolve this DVDFab problem?

Where i can send my DVDFab 11.0.8.2 log ?

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by roberto.a; 04-05-2020, 12:24 AM.

Please delete the DVDFab internal.log file on your PC to flush it or in the future select only the log session that relates to the problem. You can copy and paste from the log file to a new document using Notepad. See detailed instructions about logs here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    The developers will have to check your problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello, thanks for answer. The link in your post not work.
      Attached Files

Comment

When DVDFab 11.0.8.2 crashed, did you receive a report field which asked you to input some information? If yes, please save and send us the crash zip file.

Also, if you haven't tried to update the driver version of your graphics card, please do it first. If still encounter the same issue, you can send us the log file if no crash report field is received. Please refer to this post to send us the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

DVDFab do not generate any report because it remain locked and do not allow to do anything. For close DVDFab i'm costrict to close the process from windows. I will try to find anothr driver for the graphic card..

Comment

SOLVED! I did a simple thing. I changed the installed Piooner DVD-BD Burner with my old LG DVD-BD burner and now the Blu Ray Disk of "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas" do not lock anymore and DVDFab 11.0.8.2 complete the DVD iso file creation. Best regards.

Comment

Working...
            X